Idiso | Distribución hotelera | Motor de reservas | Marketing para hoteles

Global Distribution for hotels

The Meliá Hotels’ International Contact Centre, managed by Idiso, wins GOLD yet again

Noticias

null

The Meliá Hotels’ International Contact Centre, managed by Idiso, wins GOLD yet again

For yet another year, the Meliá Hotels’ International Call Centre, managed by Idiso has received the CRC Gold award for 2014 in the tourist sector. The prizes were awarded by the AEERC at the yearly awards ceremony for the Premios a la Excelencia en la Atencion al Cliente CRC Oro (Prizes for Customer Care Excellency, CRC Gold) that was held on the 8th of October in the presidential box at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium in Madrid.

For the Idiso Contact Centre manager, Santiago Espada Belinchón, the excellence recognized by this award is the result of team effort: “I congratulate all the Idiso team, their daily work makes it possible for us to always be in this privileged position within this sector, and specially my dear Contact Centre team who thoroughly deserve this prize”.

Idiso therefore, for yet another year, has been recognised as the best Tourist Contact Centre. And this isn’t the first Gold CRC award the company has received. Since 2008, the hotel distribution company has accumulated another 8 gold awards in the following categories: the best CRC in the tourist sector and a special CRC price to the quickest in 2013: Customer Service Centre 2011, Retail Sector and Consumer Services in 2011, best Centre for Outsource Client Solutions in 2010 and 2009 in the tourism category, best CRC in Spain and best CRC in the Other Services category, both in 2008.

This prestigious award has been going for 17 years and is awarded based on an external audit carried out by the AEERC, where the organization of the service is rated alongside the satisfaction of a selection of 6000 clients, from each company, who have recently used the telephone cannel. 70% of the score corresponds to the net satisfaction rate expressed by the clients and the remaining 30% from the audit.

The CRC Gold awards to “Excellence in Customer Care” are awarded after a rigorous examination of the Customer Care Centres belonging to the participating companies, audits have been carried out in 8 Spanish cities and 4 in Latin-American, with more than 450 hours of onsite auditing, and 180 control points including, new this year, the level of maturity of experience in customer care within the company and also taking into account the clients’ opinions through more than 110.000 surveys.

Contact Center Awards:

  • CRC Oro 2008
  • CRC Oro 2009
  • CRC Oro 2010
  • CRC 2011 Prize
  • Idiso CRC Best Contact Center Fast
  • Best contact center idiso
  • ECCCO
  • W3 Silver Winner Award
  • Webaward 2013

Certifications:

  • Idiso Payment Card Industry Security Standards
  • Q of Quality in Tourism Award
  • Web Segura by VerySign
  • E-commerce platform secured
  • Directorio de Empresas de Turismo
  • SEO certification

Footer