This website belongs to TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A.
Everyone who enters this site is treated as “user” and accepts the terms and conditions explained here. The user is committed to a fair use of the site according to legality and respecting the other conditions of use contained in the page valid in every time.
Unless so stated , the use of the website www.idiso.com will not be charged, besides the communications network to whom the user may have access.
Duration of the website
The duration of the functioning of this site and its services and application is of a limited nature. Nevertheless, TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A. keeps the right to interrupt, suspend, or terminate the referred services unilaterally and without notice, even if, TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A. will make a notice available before any interruption on the website services whenever possible.
Whenever TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A. sees fit, will modify unilaterally and without notice the design of the website and may change the access requisites and/or requirements of use.
Use of the website, its services and contents
The correct use of the website, its services, and contents is mandatory, without affecting the fundamental rights, the law, the fair use, the commonly accepted uses and the public order, and the particular conditions on certain services.
It is forbidden any use of this site with illegal aims, or any use that breaks the rights of TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A. and its owners, or any third party, or the normal functioning of the site or whatever information technologies or documents of any kind contained in them.
About the contents (information, texts, images, sound/video files, pictures, designs, etc…) it is specially forbidden:
Its copy, distribution, modification or its public communication by any means, except with the proper authorization from its legitimate owners or whenever it is legally allowed:
- Deleting or modifying the copyright and other identity information from the rights reservation of TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A. or of its owners, the digital prints or any other technical means for its recognition.
- Trying to obtain the contents of the site through a different way than those available to the users or the usual on the net, whenever these do not cause any harm to the website of TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A.
- Forwarding messages, or sending unwanted chain e-mails without the consent of the addressee. The affected users or third parties of the reception of unwanted mail are allowed to communicate that fact to TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A. through an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the same time it is forbidden to use the distribution lists and to make these public or any information included in them to third parties to take the aforementioned actions.
- Introduces or promotes illicit actions, insulting, defamatory, violent, or in general, contrary to the law, the moral and the good practices generally accepted, or to public order, or that allows to access to products, elements, illegal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading, or contrary to the moral and good practices generally accepted messages and/or content.
- Is false, ambiguous, inexact, exaggerated or extemporary, leading to misinterpretation about the object or the intentions of the communicator
- Being Intellectual or Industrial Property of third parties is tried to be used without the third party authorization.
- Violates the company secrets of third parties or breaks the norm about the secrecy in the communications
- In any way harms the reputation of TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A. or third parties, or that constitutes illegal, misleading or disloyal publicity or, in general, unfair competition
- That includes viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may harm or impeach the normal functioning of the network, the system or computer elements of TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A. or third parties, or that may harm the electronic documents and files stored in the aforementioned computers
- Contains HTML labels different to those specifically authorizes by TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A.
The user will be exclusively responsible for the use of this website, extending this responsibility to the use, by the user and by third parties, of whatever passwords or similar codes assigned for the access to the website or to whatever service.
TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A. reserves the right to deny, at any moment and without previous notice, the access to the website or the services given to those users who break the General Conditions or the applicable parts.
The portal from Tradyso.com allows you to access other websites under control and management of third parties, through different links to provide an easier search of information, contents and internet services, without being considered as a recommendation or invitation to visiting the aforementioned sites.
The creation of a hyperlink from a website from another internet portal to any of the pages of the Tradyso.com portal will have to be subdued to the following conditions:
- Any hyperlink to the Tradyso.com portal will be done to the main site or main sections’ sites
- The reproductions is not allowed under any circumstance of the services or contents of the portal TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A;
- The website in which the hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or contents, as well as with generally accepted moral codes, norms of good behavior and public order nor will it provide content contrary to third parties.
- No false statement will be included, nor any inexact or incorrect information about the pages of the portal Tradyso.com nor about the services or contents of it.
- No deep-links will be created, nor IMG links or image links, nor frames with the pages of the portal of Tradyso.com without the previous authorization of TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A.;
- Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the webpage in which it will be created will not contain any mark, brand, commercial name, company title, name, logo slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A., only with authorization.
- The creation of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of any relation between TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A. and the owner of the website or portal in which the link is created, nor does it mean that TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A. would have authorized the hyperlink or has supervised , known, accepted or assumed the services and contents offered by the linking portal.
TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A. is not responsible, for any damages that could outcome of the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality liability and utility of the contents, information, communications, statements, products and services existing or offered in the websites not managed by Tradyso.
The cookies are a file whose purpose is to save and recover information about the visitors of a website. It can only be read by the site that sent it to the computer. They are not an executable file nor can they spread viruses nor contain a virus, and they cannot exceed 4000 characters.
The cookies are divided in two groups: Session Cookies and Permanent Cookies. The session cookies disappear when you finish the current session; meanwhile the permanent cookies expire on the long term, remaining stored in your computer after the end of the session.
TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A. reserves the right to register the IP addresses of the users in order to diagnose any problem with its server, to manage the website and to analyze user’s tendencies.
For further information about cookies, visit the site of the Departamento de Tratamiento de la Información y Codificación dependiente del Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas of Spain.
Register of visits
In every access to the server of TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, S.A. the IP information from which a user is browsing the website will be registered, as well as which pages of the site are visited. These data will be saved in a log file with statistic goals and to determine the number of pages seen in the site.
Both parties agree to be bound in the execution of this Agreement with the current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, especially with the Law 15/1999 and Royal Decree 994/1999, which approves the Regulation on Security Measures for automated files containing personal data, pledging to take all safety measures required by these regulations.
Both parties agree to keep the other party from any claim or sanction could be arising as a consequence of its breach or failure of those who intervene or had intervened on their behalf at any stage of the data processing of personal data, of obligations under this clause or established by the regulations to protect personal data.
Through the website, TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, SA collects personal data and information that is stored in its registry files (hereinafter the "File Manager"), for storage and automatic processing, in all cases must be accepted by the user may exercise his right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the LO 15/1999, to do so by contacting TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, SA
The user agrees to provide this information to TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, SA in order to allow Idiso to:
- submit information on any activity or service offer or products by TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, SA so that by any means of communication, including email messages, to mobile phone or via another equivalent electronic media, send communications related to the purpose described above.
- give personal data to TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, SA and third parties for the communication of the activities and/or promotions, and inform you of products and services from partners from the financial sector and insurance, communications, energy, computers, education, tourism and travel, transport, leisure and culture, sports, real estate, automotive, media and publishing, distribution, food, beverages and consumption, which may be of interest,
The File Manager complies with current legislation on personal data protection, and in particular, LO 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11 June, by which the Regulation on Security Measures for Automated Files containing Personal Data and so is regulated. Thus:
- To treat confidentially the personal data. However, those data may be revealed, when requested by public authorities;
- To adopt appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment or access to such data. TRAVEL DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS, SA ensures that the server that stores the data meets the security measures required by Spanish law. Notwithstanding this, the File Manager can not guarantee the misuse of user information by third parties.